As Mark Gibbs, Forbes contributor, pointed out in his most recent cold fusion article, the really short summary of the Rossi story is that:
“the E-Cat is a Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR) or “cold fusion” device that generates large amounts of heat for a miniscule cost.
Should Rossi’s E-Cat work as claimed, it will transform the world making oil, coal, and conventional nuclear power along with wind and solar power obsolete as energy sources.
[…] the question of whether the E-Cat really works remains unproven because over the last year the E-Cat’s inventor, Andrea Rossi, has given a number of impressive but inconclusive demonstrations. “
Well, here are 10 things that support and give credibility to the E-Cat, increasing the chances that 2012 is, actually, going to be Rossi’s year.
- Various customer represenatives present at his public and private tests;
- The several successful tests followed by a public self-sustainable derived series of ECat demo all throughout 2011;
- The support and recognition Rossi got from extremely respected Physicists, such as Sergio Focardi, Giuseppe Levi, Sven Kullander, Hanno Essen, David Bianchini, Christos Stremmenos;
- The quantity of arguments that support Piantelli, Miley and other scientific work and research that show cold fusion is real;
- NASA, SPAWAR, The Defense Threat Reduction Agency and The Defense Intelligence Agency all agreeing on the existence and potential of cold fusion;
- Dennis Bushnell’s interest in LENR and Ecat itself;
- Rossi selling his own profitable company, in order to spend the money for developing the device;
- A couple ECat competitors already (one of which is conveniently enough Rossi’s ex-first customer) spending millions to try and get ahead of the Italian, for the right to put the first LENR devices on the commercial market.
- Possibility of pre-ordering the Ecat units with no upfront payment, plus full refund option, unless 100% content of how the device works;
- Here go countless reasons represented by the countless anonymous yet smart people who believe and support Rossi’s invention and its fantastic potential.
What would be the point of all these struggles and arguments if the ECat would be a non-workable new energy device?