Andrea Rossi was interviewed yesterday by Franc Akland of Ecat World. The most important highlights of their discussion cover:
- The trust of inventors involved in Leonardo Corp
- The 1MW E-cat plant development and follow-ups
- Electrical production – currently under development with help from Siemens AG
- National Instruments and Rossi’s trust that they would work again in the future
- E-Cat home devices – a large part of the interview covers the domestic E-Cat development, technical details, energy output, a bit about the theory behind that Rossi could fully reveal in autumn, costs and expectations
- E-Cat competition
- E-Cat certifications
- E-Cat patents
They also discussed a bit about Rossi’s health and his busy 16h/day work schedule.
Due to a technical glitch the audio interview got lost, but you can read the interview progress in full here.